What is H-2B?
The H-2B program is a legal, non-immigrant foreign worker visa program available to non-agricultural employers with a temporary seasonal or peakload labor need.
Who Can Use H-2B?
Any U.S. non-agricultural employer that demonstrates a seasonal or temporary recurring labor need may apply for the H‐2B program. AgWorks specializes in H-2B industries related to agriculture and horticulture, including:
- Landscape contractors and lawn maintenance companies
- Tree planters and reforestation companies
- Manufacturers of seasonal goods
- Seasonal retailers and wholesalers, including nurseries and retail garden centers
- Food and seafood processors
- Produce packing houses
- Pinestraw gatherers