What is H-2A?
The H-2A program is the only legal non-immigrant foreign worker visa program available to agricultural employers with a seasonal labor need.
Who Can Use H-2A?
Any U.S. agricultural employer that demonstrates a seasonal recurring labor need may apply for the H‐2A program. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of the agricultural industry from small, family farms to large, corporate producers including:
- Grain, wheat, sugarcane, and other row crop growers
- Fruit and vegetable growers
- Orchards and vineyards
- Organic and specialty agricultural businesses
- Wholesale nurseries and horticultural operations
- Christmas tree farms
- Aquaculture (crawfish, catfish harvesting)
- Farm labor contractors providing agricultural services
- Cotton gins
- Livestock operations
- Agricultural and horticultural associations